2014年1月21日火曜日

happy time

The day before yesterday, my old group's member gathered in my house.
We planned to celebrate our senior's birthday.
The preparation began at eleven. Some friends came my house and we bought a lot of ingredient.
We cooked many gyoza. It was very delicious so I was glad.

Almost people brought many souvenir. They were their countries' famous sweets.
I could eat a lot of local sweets.

One of our group's member made a very delicious cake for us.
It was very good so I thought it could sell in cake shop.
I want to make such a cake for myself.

Surprisingly I was celebrated by them too.
 I got presents which was book, door mat and corkboard.
The board had pictures and messages.
I was very very glad.

We could hold the group activity for the first time in a while.
We talked each other a lot.
I think everyone could have a great time.
Unfortunately,three friends could not come because of  illness.
I hope next activity can gather everyone.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿