2014年1月6日月曜日

Happy Christmas

My first Christmas in Hiroshima was very good for me.
So I want to write about the days.

The Christmas Eve,some girls gathered and enjoyed eating snacks and doing game
and we ate Christmas cake. I was very glad because I met my friends except classes
after a long time because I had circle every day.

The Christmas day had more many things.
Throughout the morning, I went to one of my friend's house and ate Christmas cake.
She cooked me some dishes so we ate them and watch movie.
Her dishes were very delicious and the movie was very interesting! 

In the afternoon, I went to see illuminations with my friend and bought many clothes.
I had wanted to go shopping but there were no time so I was happy.
The illuminations were very beautiful but I can see the parts of it because I have to come back
but I was very satisfied.

After coming back to Saijo, I went to dinner with my circle's members.
I could talk with my senior who I had never talked so I was very glad.

I could spend fulfilling days!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿