2013年11月18日月曜日

School festival

 About two weeks ago, we had school festival in Higashi hiroshima campus.Evening of the second day, I danced on the stage. There were light rain but a lot of people came to the “Supein Hiroba” so my circle members were very moved. The time I was dancing was very amusing and the time was passed soon.
 After dancing, I moved to the front of the stage and looked senior's dance. It was so cool! I was fascinated with them. Then I decided to do more effort to get the audience excited.
 About one week ago, first year students go to the festival in Kasumi campus and danced there the same dance. The audience was not so large but  I was very glad to have the chance to dancing because the dance was toe-tapping song so the dancing time made me happy. My happy memories has increased.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿