2013年10月30日水曜日

I love Harry Potter

 I like to watch movies of Harry Potter very much.
Last Friday, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was bloadcasted on TV.
That time, I was working so I recorded it and watched next day.
As soon as I started watching it, I was drawn into the world of magic world.
 When I was seven years old, I went to the theater to watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone which is the first story of Harry Potter series.
And I watched the final movie of the series when I was seventeen years old.
It is very long years and I have many memories.
 Some friend of mine said that I should read books of it because books are more interesting than movies.
So I want to read all books of it. And I want to go to the place that the movies was made.
One of my friend went to the place that Harry ate dinner and said that she was very excited.

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! Cabin!
    You really love Harry Potter!
    I don't know very well,so I want to read all books of it too.
    Next time tell me particulary about Harry Potter.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Cabin!
    I love Harry Potter ,too.
    Attraction of Harry Potter is going to be made in USJ in the second half of 2014.
    I can't wait! Do you want to go?

    返信削除