2013年10月23日水曜日

About myself

 Hi,I'm Manami. I want to introduce myself.
 I'm a family of five and I have two sisters.
Older sister lives in Hiroshima too so I sometimes meet her.
Younger sister is high school student and lives with my parents.
 I'm from Kumamoto and I love Kumamoto.
There are many places to visit.For example,Kumamoto castle, canyon in Kikuchi, 
and we can see great caldera in Aso.
If you have a chance, you should visit there.
 My hobbies are reading books, listening to music, watching TV and so on.
Reading books and watching TV sometimes give me a chance that taste unrealistic.
It is very interesting and amazing.
Listening to music raise my mood.
I want to have more hobbies.
Thank you.

1 件のコメント:

  1. What kind person your older sister is!
    And I want to go to Kumamoto.
    Your hobbies are so nice!
    Next time,let's watch TV with me!

    返信削除