2013年10月9日水曜日

Happy birthday

Last Sunday, I celebrated one of my friends birthday with ten people. We gave her the presents and colored paper with a lot of pictures and messages .She is good at cooking but the others are not so much so we did not make a cake but we bought many cakes near the store. And we make a lot of octopus dumpling. I put cheeses, octopuses and wieners in them .It was very delicious.
 Some of my friends went to foreign countries in this summer so I got souvenirs. Kangaroo’s jerky from Australia is very delicious but candies from Indonesia are not so good for me. I listened to that we can see stars in Australia which can’t see in Japan. I have wanted to go to foreign countries but now I think it more strongly.
  I gathered together for the first time in a long time. It was very enjoyable. We talked with good old stories and played with playing cards. I think the space is very calm.

  

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I'm Caesar.
    I could also have good time!
    I was so happy because we have not got together since that day.
    Let’s hang out together some time soon !

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Hi Manami...

    Yes, you should go to a foreign country too! It will cost money, but it will change your life for the better!

    Please write A LOT in your blog every week! Do FUN things. Also make comments on other students' blogs. If you do, your English writing ability will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除